Image courtesy of http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/69800/69876/69876_mother-kid.htm
Here are a few:
- The Fowler Museum will be hosting a bluegrass family jam with a live band and an opportunity to play your own homemade instruments. For information, visit this link.
- Take your mom to Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier and she can ride the Ferris wheel for Free on Mother’s Day!
- The Mother’s Day Fair with live music at the Mercado la Paloma.
- Attend a free professional Mother’s Day Concert in Belmont Shore hosted by CAT. Selections will include opera, light opera, jazz and show tunes. (Free tickets must be obtained in advance).
- At LACMA’s Bing Theater, ther will be a Sundays Live Concert featuring The Crossroads Chamber Orchestra at 6:00PM .
- At Rancho Los Cerritos in Long Beach, you’ll find an Outdoor Concert of Susie Hansen Latin Band at 5:30PM at the Visitor’s Center.
- More bluegrass in Altadena at the Coffee Gallery. A bluegrass jam session will be open to all bluegrass lovers and musicians from 11:00AM to 2:00PM.
- At the Norris Pavilion at Rolling Hills Estates, the Peninsula Symphonic Winds will present “A Playlist For The Ages.” at 3:00PM.
- The Santa Monica Sunday Farmer’s Market will feature a free concert with the “Silver Mountain String Band” from 10AM to 1PM.
- Finally, at the Center For Folk Music (CTMS) in Encino, there’ll be a Folk Song Jam (Open To The Public) from 1 to 4PM.